Email Successes

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

tigerman333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 14
Collector since: 2015

Email Successes

Post by tigerman333 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:38 pm

This form should be people who received successes only through email and not postal mail.

anon_5297
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Email Successes

Post by anon_5297 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:00 am

I agree with the man above

can we have a link on the fanmail site for just email success

and can we also delete the posts of the people who aren't willing to share their addresses?

RustamGerleev
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Email Successes

Post by RustamGerleev » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Please disregard this email. It is someone who is attempting to phish you. Our systems have not been compromised nor have yours, unless you clicked on the link and let it install what it wanted to.

LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests: http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com/
Autographs received: 300
Collector since: 2005

Post by LARams » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 pm

I think this would be a wonderful addition. Or at least make it more common for people to say that in the title in the feedback section.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.

HenryHab
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Inline skating

Email Successes

Post by HenryHab » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 am

I think if there was a email only forum people would just use it to find out who sends through emails so they can get a easy free autograph and those people would get so many emails requesting autographs they would stop sending them.And once you know who sends through email its usually not very hard to find the email address so i think it would be a bad idea besides people can just post those successes under feedback anyways.

kaiaseamus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kaiaseamus » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:16 am

You may have come across a message stating DNS server not responding when you fail to get a stable internet connection. Domain Name Server is the service provider of name resolution for different internet providers all over the world. This error can be seen in various versions of Windows which are Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Such a problem seems to have no source which you can fix in no time
Software refers to the operating system and programs which run on the physical equipment. and I m not able to fix it up after going to the Epson Printer error code 0xf1 my printer start working and now I m really happy thanks to this site.